Legendary Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legendary Warriors

Forum for the LW Guild of WAR:AoR

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gildridge
Guild Master
Guild Master
Gildridge

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008 - 22:43

Frequently Asked Questions:

What does Legendary Warriors do?

Legendary Warriors is a United States based, Order RvR/PvE Guild on a Core Rules Set Server Ironfist [starting on 9-14-08].

Basically, we strive to take part in everything WAR has to offer. As we grow and our adventures in WAR continue, members of LW will have a chance to do anything and everything they can possibly think of. Equal time will be devoted to RvR and PvE. Priorities, however, will shift depending on the battle statis of each Realm.

We cater to both the semi-hardcore and casual player base. If you want to crush Destruction 24/7 in groups, then there will be something for you. If you feel like banging out some quests and PQ's, then we're ready to roll.

What is the Guild Chain of Command?

Refer to the Chain of Command section for specific details of how the Guild is organized.

What can LW offer its members?

We want to be a total service guild to all members. Money, gear, crafting materials, etc. If it's out there we want to be able to bring it to you. Do you need some gear? We'll help you get it, or if it can be crafted our artisans will do it for free. All they'll need are the materials. Need a little extra cash? If our guild coffers are over flowing, then you the members will benefit.

How does LW deal with rule breaking?

We will take all moral infractions as they come before us, and determine appropriate responses. Just don't be an asshole to people, and there will probably never be a problem.

How do I apply to become a member of LW?

Submit information per the Application format. Your application will be seen by myself and the Council, upon which I or another member will contact you after we reach a decision.

In addition to applying out of game, you may now have a direct interview in game with an officer to a fast track application. Just speak to anyone on the officer list in the ranks section.

When can I join this forum and see all its content?

Please wait until you have been accepted as a full member of LW.

Last edited by Gildridge on Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 16:25; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Warriors :: Rules-
Jump to: